Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No hands!

Hello Friends! I am proud to announce that I'll be starting Tot Soccer in a month or so! Mommy and Daddy are sending in my registration this week. Can you believe I'm old enough to join a little kid league? I'll be playing on Saturday mornings and I'm pretty sure I'll love it. If I don't, well, then I don't have to do it anymore. But I'm gonna try!

Soccer is the sport my Mommy got started in when she was a kid. She had a funny haircut and really short shorts and she started playing on an all-boys team. The next year, they added girls teams and she was kind of sad. She liked the boys! At first, Mommy wasn't very competitive and actually feared the ball. Believe it or not, Poppy had to pay her a quarter every time she touched the ball. Hahahaha - she'd be mad if she knew I was telling you all this! I'm pretty sure that my mom and dad won't have to pay me to go after the ball. I'll love running and running and running around the field and listening to directions. I'm pretty good at that.

I wonder if my shirt will fit or if it'll be really big and hang below my shorts. Mommy's kind of hoping for the sloppy cute little kid look. Love you!

2 comments:

Amie February 3, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

That is so cool! I was looking around for a place to get Jackson into Sports this year but everything I was finding started at age 4. Where are you going?

...oh, and I agree on the shirt-hanging-past-the-shorts look. So cute :)

tjsgrandma February 4, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Hi TJ,

I think Grandma & Grandpa are going to have to come and see you "play" soccer! It will be sooo much fun!

I only have one problem: Grandma will be taking tooooo many pictures of you!!!! :)

Love,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP