Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the absolute 
BEST husband and Daddy ever!!!! 



TJ colored a picture at church for Tim and also answered some questions about his Daddy. The helper wrote down T's answers and when I read them, they all made me say 'awww' a little louder with each response. In case you can't see it well enough, it says:

                My dad is:          20 years old
                                          tall as a fridgerator 
                                          weighs 60 #
                Likes to wear:     same as me  
                My dad is special to me because we are brothers.
                
The one at the bottom was the one that broke me though. Yes, I cried. They are both father & son...and brothers.

Happy Father's Day to my husband who never ceases to amaze me with the way he takes care of his family. And who makes me feel like I could do anything. 

Happy Father's Day also to my dad whose total support throughout my life (thanks to you too, Mom!!!) has been incredible - even though I haven't said it near enough. And to my father-in-law as well! I am lucky to be a part of their family! 


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP