Sunday, June 3, 2012

Preschool Grad!

TJ has officially graduated from preschool. 

Do you remember the Full House episode when Michelle graduated from preschool? (Please tell me some of you used to watch that show. It was one of my favorites - ha!) Well I thought it was so goofy that they made a big deal about preschool graduation...and yet, now I get it. I really didn't think I'd cry, but Tim looked over at me while we were sitting in the auditorium and I had tears streaming down my face. It was really emotional! Full-day kindergarten is looming and I am in shock that it's so close. (But luckily, TJ is pumped about it!)

Here are some pictures of Mr. T getting his certificate. I put it in a frame on the kitchen table when we got home and he was very proud of that.






And we are proud of him for playin' hard, workin' hard and workin' on growing up! 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP