Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Field Trip to Lake Farm Park

TJ braved the school bus for a pretty long hike up to Lake Farm Park yesterday. What a trip! He was so nervous but incredibly excited. I met the bus there to help chaperon the classes that went. We had a great time milking cows, planting potatoes, watching the border collie round up the sheep and more! I have to say my favorite part was the piglet drinking Diet Dr. Pepper ( my favorite ) although the bottle was filled up with milk instead. ( Not my favorite ). T's favorite part was the bus ride. Yesssss!

 We were lucky enough to have Grandma meet us out there!!!
 Planting potatoes...eyes to the sky!
  
Border collie doin' her thing!
                                      
 CHICKENS!!!
 Digging...
 
Wool sample! Getting back on the bus...
 Hello blue sky! (And freezing temp in mid-May)
 Brave enough to milk that cow!
Wilbur!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP