Tuesday, February 11, 2014

More later? Yeah, it's nearly 5 mos. later...

Drew is 5 months old tomorrow! It makes me sick to think about how quickly time has gone! Drew is not a very big boy, but he has big cheeks and, more importantly, big smiles and lots of sweetness! His colic and acid reflux are nicely under control and I love making that boy laugh. TJ is much better at it than I am. Drew adores TJ and the feeling is mutual.

TJ is the most unbelievable brother - I knew he'd be great, I just didn't know how incredible he'd be. Just last night as I was putting Drew's sleeper on and getting ready to rock him a bit, TJ ran in to make sure he kissed Drew, then tore out of the room and turned off the hall light, bathroom light and his light. (Of course that left me with zero light but I didn't want to hurt TJ's little feelings so I stumbled around in the dark and made it out okay. Thank goodness there weren't any Legos on the floor. I've made that mistake before!) T is like a little super hero; more now than ever before. Even during one of Drew's crying spells, he literally put his arms around my waist, smiled up at me and said, "I just LOVE having a baby in this house." BE STILL MY HEART. What a boy. *sigh*
Drew likes to suck his thumb which I love because he can soothe himself. He doesn't nap well (yet) but he's sleeping through the night and goes down very well now. Whew! He always wakes up with a huge smile and three dots on his cheeks and nose from where his fingers were pressed into his face while sucking his thumb. It is absolutely adorable.

I'm proud to say that TJ was just cast as a worm in the upcoming 1st grade musical. We couldn't be more excited!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP