Saturday, April 28, 2007

Daddy's Race

Today was fun in the sun! Mommy and Daddy took me to the Skyline Race today in downtown Charlotte. It was sunny and warm and I rode around in the front pack with Mom. I love that thing because I'm a big boy and I can face out...and see the world!!! I also like to chew on it while I'm hangin' out. So...Mommy and I cheered for Daddy and he WON! Whoopee! (I knew he would...) We stayed for awards and I was getting tired. I was out of the front pack for that and I nestled my head in their chests. They LOVE IT when I do that. So, I put my head on their shoulders when they each took turns holding me...and I went up to get the award with Daddy when they called his name. I had my sunglasses on and looked like such a cool guy. The Microphone Man asked "which one is tim?" and Daddy said "we both are!" The crowd liked it.

After that Mommy danced with me to the band music in the sun and then we went home. I took a wicked long nap! When I woke up, Mommy went for a long run and Daddy took me to watch the builders put a roof on a house. He covered my ears when it got loud but I loved it.

We took a family trip to World Market and Target so they could buy frames to put my pictures in. The world kinda revolves around me, I'm told. I can dig that! I ate a big bottle once we got home, and Mommy put me in bed. Daddy came in to kiss me when I was asleep. I'm excited to go to another race next weekend. This time, Mommy's runnin'!

G'nite! love, tj

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP