Monday, April 30, 2007

Peeing in Church

Oh, today was a very tough day for me. It was very hot (mid to high 80's), so I spent a good part of the day just chillin' in my diaper. I rolled over a lot (from my back to my tummy...which is pretty tough) and ate a bunch of my toys. I pulled on Scooter's ear and grabbed his fur when I was eating with Mommy. I can hold my own bottle sometimes. I feel like a big boy. I get to try rice cereal when I turn 6 months old. That's not too far away! Ohhh, I am excited!

Right now, I am crying. Mommy HATES it when she has to let me cry. It makes her feel like such a bad Mommy, but she knows that if she doesn't let me cry sometimes, I'll end up being too spoiled or something like that. I don't really agree, but hey, I am just a kid. So...I'll just cry until I fall asleep. Any minute now...

I have a VERY long hair on the top of my head. Mommy found it today and laughed out loud. She called Daddy over and showed it to him. Most of my hair is pretty short, but this ONE piece is about 2 inches long. Seriously! I'm not sure where it came from.

I was GREAT in church yesterday. I went through the whole service without having to go out. I talked a little here and there, but not enough that I had to leave. My Mom and Dad don't want to take me to the nursery. I'm too valuable, I guess. Maybe they're just a little scared. I do want to go someday...just not yet. Oh, one more thing. I did NOT pee on any plants in church yesterday. My first time in a NC church, I decided to pee while Mommy was changing me in the bathroom. My aim was excellent! I had a great arch going and peed all the way over a bench and into a planter. Needless to say, we never went back to that church. Hehehe.

Well, I'm nearly asleep now. We'll talk more tomorrow!

love, tj

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP