Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Bear...

Hi Friends!!!
My Mommy says I have a "fuzzy little chick head" because my hair is so soft and it tickles her face when she kisses me. She does that a lot! It's funny that she calls me that because today we saw a million baby chickies!!! Let me tell you the story:

Daddy came home from his morning run, and told Mommy that one of the chicks at the lake had fishing line caught around his leg and there was a huge knot at the end that kept getting caught on rocks and things. Daddy tried to take it off, but the big momma goose got really angry. So, Mommy decided that she and I would go to the park and tried to save this chick. I got so excited that I squealed really loud.

When we got to the park, we didn't find the geese right away. After walking twice around the lake, we ran into them. Mommy took tons of pictures and I'll post them here. A few minutes later, she saw the little guy with the fishing line around his leg. The momma goose kept stepping on the line and tripping the chicky. The momma goose let my Mommy very close, but once she touched the fishing line, the silly goose went after her. Back and forth they went, the protective goose and my Mommy. Finally, we walked back to the car and my Mommy told a ranger guy in a truck about the chick. Poor guy. Mommy is still worried about him.

After that big day at the park, I fell asleep before I even got into the car. I'm so cute!
Until tomorrow, TJ

1 comments:

Grammie May 4, 2007 at 12:34 PM  

Hi Fuzzy Wuzzy,

I miss you alot!!!!!!

love, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP