Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Gusher's Fruit Snacks

I was the best little boy ever today on my first "non-family social outing" since being born. Mommy got to know some girls over email from our new church, and decided to take me to a new park to meet some new friends. She was nervous about going but I give her lots of strength. So we went...and had THE BEST time. I was such a great kid! I sat on Mommy's lap on the playground and then got down to play on my tummy and back on a blanket. I didn't make one peep the whole time and there were tons of kids there. Mommy thinks I might be shy. She's never had any reason to believe that before, but once we got in front of people I didn't know, I was quiet as a mouse! I slept on the drive home and I can't wait to go to the Sprinkler Park next week. I'll be sportin' my new swim trunks. Hopefully, the babes will want my digits. Gotta work on my abs until then...

Daddy bought Gusher's Fruit Snacks the other day and my Mommy told me today that her heart was gushing with pride at how I did with my new friends. Does that mean that her heart is leaking fruit juice? I'm trying to figure it out.

After our time at the park, we went to Kohl's so Mommy could return a pair of work pants Daddy bought. She tried a couple of t-shirts on and I told her which one I liked best. I slept the rest of the time until we got home. Then, I had a bowl of oatmeal. It wasn't too hot, and it wasn't too cold. It was jussssssst right. Mmmm. I washed it down with a little bit of a bottle and then filled my diaper up to the brim. What a relief!






We just got back from our evening walk. We left pretty late compared to usual, but Mommy wants me to stay up as long as I can because she misses me when I sleep. Daddy is gone on a trip too, so that makes her very lonely. Good thing she has ME! I keep her nice and busy. Anyway, we passed tons of houses on our walk and Scooter pranced next to the stroller the whole time. He was great.

I'll have an exciting report tomorrow. We're going to another park with the babyjogger, and then we're going to see if Mommy can find a place to get her hair cut. I can't wait!

G'nite y'all! tj









1 comments:

TenMD May 31, 2007 at 1:10 AM  

You said Ya'll :) You're never living this one down TJ!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP