Monday, May 14, 2007

Watch out Jackie Chan!

Whew! I had a great day of playing with my fire engines and pooping all over myself...all the way up my back. I surprised Mommy with my "gift" when she lifted me out of my Jumperoo today. I got a bath right after she held me and Daddy wiped me off. It was definitely a two-person job. I felt gooooood after that! : )

I am WAY into pounding, slapping, and backhanding everyone, everything and every dog that gets in my way. Oh, I don't mean any harm, but I just lose control over my arms when I get excited! So, I turn around every which way and swing my strong arms...giving Jackie Chan a run for his money. Not only that, but when I'm sittin' on my Mommy's lap, I like to slap her leg 15 times or so before taking a break. Then I start all over again. When I'm in my Jumperoo or my saucer, I pound on the plastic bubble and try to get the butterflies out. I can't figure out how to do it, but I'll keep on trying.

My high chair is so cool! I sat at the dinner table with Mommy and Daddy today. They pulled up my high chair in between them and I played with my toys on the tray while they ate. I was so cute. I look so little in that thing. I think I'll attach a picture so you can see what I mean.

Daddy gave me a mo-hawk today with baby lotion. I look sweeet baby! My hair is getting long on top and my bald spot in the back is starting to fill in. My hair is still pretty reddish, and Mommy hopes it stays that way. She calls me little red sometimes. I'm not sure if I like that or not. Tomorrow, I'll list some of the other names my Mommy and Daddy call me. There are LOTS so I need tonight to make a list for you.

Love you guys! ~Lil' TJ

1 comments:

Grammie May 16, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

Hey buddy,

The picture of you in your high chair is so cute. It looks like your chin is barely past the level of the tray!! I'm glad you like to play in it while your parents eat. What a great idea!

love you ton, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP