Thursday, May 24, 2007

Killer boots, man!

Do I look like a million bucks, or what!?!?! My Grammie gave me these boots and even though they're for kids "age 2+", I almost fit in them. I am a silly boy with very big feet. I have big hands too. The nurse commented on them when I was born. She said to my Mommy, "you know what that means, don't you?" My Mommy was afraid of her answer. The nurse said, "He's going to be a pianist!" Somewhat relieved, my Mommy chuckled, "Ohhhh."

Lately, when I eat, I grab at people's faces. Mostly my Mommy's because she and Daddy are my only feeders here in Charlotte. But when I'm sippin' my bottle, I reach my arm up and pull on mouths or hair or lips or chins or whatever I can grasp. It's really fun to see my Mommy and Daddy wince in pain when I yank on their face or hair. They don't stop me because it's cute. Obviously, I run the show in this family. So far. So good. I wonder who my disciplinarian is going to be. Hmmmm.

My Mommy was mopping the floor while watching the Cavs game (don't even get me started about the series so far) and my Daddy was painting the bathroom. All of a sudden, the mop goes flying and Mommy yelps really loud! I could hear her all the way from my crib! Apparently, a huge black wasp flew out of the handle of the mop straight into her eyeball! It bounced off and did a swirly around her head. Daddy came running out of the bathroom and they chased a big huge wasp around the house with Cooking Light magazines. They couldn't find the fly-swatter. (Maybe because they don't have one.) After a minute or two, the wasp took off and they haven't seen it since. Only the wasp knows where he's laying his head down for the night. Guess Mommy and Daddy will be sleeping with their mouths closed tonight.


Welp, see ya later! tj "boots" budic




1 comments:

Grammie May 28, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

Hey TJ,

I had no idea you would look so cool in those boots!! We will be taking some cool hikes in those boots on rainy, Spring days next year.

love, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP