Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hide your remotes and cell phones!

I am a true man...as stereotypical as that may sound. I am. No, I don't sit on the toilet and read the paper (yet), and I don't think I'm the only person that can drive (yet). I do, however, go after the tv remote and anyone's cell phone. Basically, if I can see it, I go after it. I like to drool all over it, turn the tv 'on' and then mute it or change the channels. I'm pretty good at it. Another thing I'm good at is dancin'.

Now, my Mommy and I had a big day today. On our morning walk, we said 'hi' to Ben and Jerry (how ironic is that!) in front of our grocery store and when we got home, I was a little bit fussy. So Mommy turned on some music and we had a dance contest! An old Beastie Boys song came on and Mommy was dancin' up a storm to get me to laugh. It didn't take long to laugh...you should see her dance! We had a little dance contest goin' on and Mommy said she won. I let her win, actually. I can't do as many moves as she can. I can't even stand up yet! I mean, c'mon!

We ran a lot of errands and I got to watch Mommy try on funny sunglasses at Target. She didn't buy any because they made her look like a bug! Big glasses are in, but she just looks stupid. Don't yell at me for saying that. She said it about herself first! : ) After some stores, we hit the library. I was too tired by then so I cried when we went in. We're going tomorrow though. Mommy wants to find storytime for me and check out the cool library in Matthews. I'll definitely be up for it!

This afternoon, I had a bath and made little bubbles come up from the bottom. Okay, my bottom. My Mom thought it was so cute so I might just do it again. My hair and my skin smells so clean right now. Mmmmm. I also got to eat some vegetables today. That means, I officially eat more vegetables than my Daddy! Yeah for me! My Mom is just worried about what my diaper is going to look like in the morning as a result. I'll see what I can do for her!

Bye, Friends! Love, TJ
PS-In this picture, she is not pinching me. She is tickling me to get me to smile for the camera. I just wanted to clarify that for you. Okay, bye.

1 comments:

Grammie June 1, 2007 at 1:27 PM  

Hi little man,

Start watching for a package that will be coming in the mail very soon. It's a big white box and will be delivered by the mailman, not the UPS guy. You might be surprised by what's inside the package, but I think it's something you will drool over.

I'm always on the look-out for such things........'cause you are THE BEST.

Love you, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP