Saturday, May 12, 2007

Just Plane Fun

So, today is my very first Mother's Day. I've never had a mother before, so I'm particularly enjoying this holiday...it was a day for just Daddy and me. Daddy bought Mommy a portrait of Audrey Hepburn (he calls her Aubrey and Mommy laughs). Then we got Mommy stuffed french toast from IHOP (her request) and we ate it together before church. Then Mommy had all day to herself to do whatever she wanted. Turns out, "whatever she wanted" was to be with us. She went to Target for some things we needed, and came home before running because she missed Daddy and me so much. Seriously, she looked frantic to see us! Anyway, it's been a great day watching basketball and doing boy stuff. I sure love my Dad!


I just HAVE to tell you about my FIRST PLANE RIDE! I went to Cleveland for a few days because my Mommy needed to see her Pawpaw who has been in the hospital with pneumonia and other complicated things like that for over a month now. But, of course, she wasn't going to drive just us and Daddy had to go to Florida for work. So, I got to go on an airplane! My trip TO Cleveland was a little scary. I cried when we first got on the plane and then I got a bottle. I whined a lot but didn't really cry so no one threatened to throw us out the window. BUT! The plane ride home was the best.


Mommy said our travels on Friday are her favorite mother-son memory so far. How cool, right?! Well, my Mommy was sad to leave her Mommy and Dad but she packed us up and we went to the airport. I got a new umbrella stroller for the airport and I rode around in it up and down the corridor for an hour. I had so much fun! I just carried my giraffe in my hand and smiled at everyone that went by me. When it was time to get on the plane, I didn't cry one bit! I fell asleep at takeoff with the bottle in my mouth and then I woke right up! After I finished eating, I jumped on Mommy's lap for at least 40 minutes. There was a man snoring across the aisle from us, and I LAUGHED OUT LOUD whenever he made the loud noise. The people around us were laughing at me. It was so fun! Mommy got a huge kick out of this and was soooo very proud of me. I shouted and sang and screeched ALL in happiness and didn't even whine one bit. When I got tired, I put my head on her shoulder and hummed for awhile. Then I got spit all over her neck and blew bubbles in it for awhile. That got boring and I fell asleep for the last 25 minutes or so. I didn't budge even when it got bumpy and Mommy felt sick. But my little self made her feel better because that's what I do! : )


Well, my little tooth and I are going to eat some dinner and then go to bed. I've been such a good boy that it makes me tired! G'nite everyone! Love, TJ

1 comments:

Grammie May 14, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

Hi little buddy TJ,

You are the best little boy in the world. And the most clever too. You write great stories about great events.

You were so brave when your tooth came in last week. And your mommy sure was glad that you were with her on the plane ride, wasn't she?

Do you know how important you are in this world? You are important to many, many people. And that includes me!!

I love you!

love, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP