Saturday, May 12, 2007

Break Out the Toothpaste!

Break out the toothpaste, everyone! I have my first tooth! It broke through about 2 days ago. My gums were really swollen and you could see my little tooth underneath for awhile. But now, it is OFFICIALLY here! Mommy is a little sad because I already look different! She says I'm already growing up too fast! What does she know. I've just started. : )

I can't wait to show off my tooth. I touch it with my finger and lick it with my tongue all day long. I even smack my gums and make different sounds because I know it's there now. Lately, I especially love my plastic animal chain links, my saucer, my camera, and my toes. Oh, and my animal book that makes noise!!! I am the one that contols it and I know it! Mommy puts it between my baby seat and the backseat of the car so I can press the buttons with my feet. She gets a kick out of me making the animal sounds...she thinks I'm so smart!

I got to see my Grandmas and my Grandpas this week! It was AWESOME! I miss them all so much. And I was pretty well-behaved too! I showed them my jumping skills and my screeching skills and my swollen gums!

Daddy is putting together my high chair right now. I hear they're pretty cool! I cannot WAIT to go in that thing. Rice cereal starts soon and I have no idea what I'm in for. Yippee!!!! I am SO very interested in everything that people eat these days. I grab and grab and Mommy and Daddy talk about being excited to let me try things but they haven't given me any yet. You have no idea how frustrating that is!

I'll write more today. I realize I took a break from blogging and I have to write about my first plane trips. Whoa. I want to be a pilot when I grow up. So far...

love, tj

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP