Saturday, May 5, 2007

Poop on Daddy

Hello Everybody!
Today I have been my sweetest EVER! Daddy carried me in my front pack and we cheered for Mommy during her race. She was very happy with how she ran, but she was even happier to see Daddy and me yelling for her. She even smiled. She's silly. When Mommy went on her cooldown, Daddy and I went back to the Envoy to wait for her. Daddy smelled something bad coming from my diaper region, and changed me. What a surprise he had!!! Poop everywhere! He used almost a whole pack of wipes just to clean me up. When Mommy got to the car, I was asleep on Daddy and I didnt have any pants on. Daddy had this look on his face and Mom couldn't stop laughing. With me, even POOP is cute.

When we got home, I played for awhile and then ate some of my bottle. I've been eating a lot less lately. I think it's because I'm not in the middle of another growth spurt and my teeth really hurt. Anyhow, after my bottle, I just stared up at Mommy and starting singing. Then, my eyes got heavy, and I just hummed. Mommy put me on her shoulder to burp me and I blew bubbles in my spit on her neck...while humming. I just sunk my little face into her neck and did that for awhile until I fell asleep. Mommy cried a little bit. I make her so happy!

I keep forgetting to tell you that I like to sleep with my feet pressed against the bars of my crib. When I go to bed, I'm centered, but then when I squirm around and stuff, I usually flip the other direction and then put my feet against the bars. I do this almost every time I'm in bed. I'm not sure why...maybe because Mommy and Daddy elevate their legs so often. Hmmmm. Speaking of saying, "hmmm", it reminds me of humming. Hummm. Hummm. Hummmmmm. It's so fun to do.

Well, I am going out to dinner with the family tonight, so I have to be going now. Gotta go put on my jeans and a tight shirt to impress the ladies. ~tj

2 comments:

tjsgrandma May 6, 2007 at 7:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tjsgrandma May 6, 2007 at 7:30 PM  

hi tj

I'm glad you gave your Daddy a lot of poop to clean up!

Keep up the good work!

Love,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP