Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Name Game

My Mom and Dad are really silly because they call me all sorts of names besides my real name...which is TJ. They call me: Lumpkin, Rufus Nader, Cheeseburger, Poopy Pants, Munchkin, Little Red, Cheech-n-Chong, Mr. Bigglesworth, Mr. Wiggles, Human Bean, ChickaChicka Slim TJ, and Mergatroid...to name a few. I smile every time they call me one of my other names! : )

Today, my friend Tenley came over. She's sooo nice and gentle. She talks to me in a cute voice and kisses me which I like because she's so pretty. We went to Kohl's because my Mommy had a coupon (she loves her coupons!) and some time to shop. I didn't get nuthin'! But I did get to grab at clothes on the rack and Mommy played with some Backyardigan toys with me. Then she put them back on the shelf. Hmmm. Not fair. But, I'll forget tomorrow. I have so many great toys here at home. Not in my crib though. I have to go to sleep when I'm in my crib because it's so boring!

I turn 6 months old tomorrow...AND I have a Dr. appointment. I'm thinking that spells trouble. I really, really hope there aren't shots in my future. I hate those needle things because they hurt and they make Mommy cry too.

My Auntie Care Care sent me a package in the mail the other day that had my Mommy laughing her head off. I think she did it to get on my Daddy's nerves. She's funny like that. Anyway, it's very comfy and I plan to wear it a lot. What do you guys think? She's a character - just like me!

I'm going to elevate my legs now! See you tomorrow!
love, chickachicka slim tj

1 comments:

Grammie May 16, 2007 at 9:20 AM  

Dear TJ,

My favorite name for you is Fuzzy Wuzzy....because when your mommy washes your hair it's like a little fuzzy duck or fuzzy bear.

I'm so glad you had fun with Tenley. She is a very special lady. What are you going to call her when you start talking?

Sorry your mommy didn't buy you anything at the store. Maybe Grammie needs to go buy you something instead. What would you like? I have some great ideas!!!

How did you already know that Auntie Carolyn is a character? You are right!!! Can't wait until she gets to see you again. She will be amazed by how much you have grown........and how fun you are! Even when you are teething!

love you muchly, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP