Friday, May 4, 2007

i don't even know what words are!

i'm tellin' you what, it's a very good thing that i won't remember this time in my life. my teeth have been hurting so badly! my gums are so swollen on the bottom that my mommy thinks i'll have a tooth or two there in the next week or so. she can feel something hard underneath!

my mommy and daddy are very excited about this...but i'm not sure if i am or not. i guess i'll let you know. but i'm wondering, just where do these teeth come from? do they just form and pop up for what? i don't think i have two sets of teeth just waiting in my jaws to come out one day...but the whole idea just perplexes me. then again, everything perplexes me because i'm a baby. actually, i can't think enough to be perplexed, so nevermind. i don't even know what words are!

speaking of words, my parents keep trying to get me to talk. but once i start, i don't get to stop so i'm just taking my time. they keep saying "say 'dada' tj. say 'mama' tj". and scooter says "say 'doggie' tj...so they don't get rid of me!" yep, he says that when we're alone because he's just been so bad lately that mommy is getting very, very fed up. she almost never gets mad at anything except scooter...so maybe i'll say 'doggie' first, just to see what happens.

well, mommy is racing in the morning so i need to get a good night's sleep. i slept like a CHAMP last night...12 hours. so i think i'll go to bed in an hour or so. i had a great day. OH! and i get to try rice cereal in a week or so. not sure what i'll think, but i will keep you informed!

love, tj

1 comments:

TenMD May 5, 2007 at 6:26 AM  

TJ- You must be the smartest 5 month old ever!! Not only are you writing your own blog (which rocks by the way) but you've already figured out Clemson is a great school to pull for :) Use your "words" and cheer loud for your Mom today!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP