Thursday, May 17, 2007

Food! Food! Food!

Hi Guys! Wow-I just ate my first "real" food and it was great! It was pasty and tasty all at the same time. My Mommy tried it "just to see" what baby rice cereal tastes like and she made a funny face...not me. She said it tasted like paper. I'm not sure what paper is, but I might end up liking paper too because this stuff was not bad. At first, I wasn't sure what to do with a spoon in my mouth, but I got the hang of it and just slurped the cereal right off the spoon. I spit it out a few times just to do it, but I ate most of it.

I tried to experiement at the end when I was full. I thought I could blow bubbles in it (just like my spit), but when I blew with the spoon in my mouth, all the thick cereal just flew off at my Mom. She laughed but I got it all over the high chair and all over her. I did this a few times before she said "ooookay, we're done". I think she's a slow learner. : )

On a sweeter note, my Mommy told me I have such a sweet smell. My own smell. She doesn't know how to describe it, but it's just my own smell. My whole room is filled with it and, contrary to what you may think, it's not the smell of poopy. It plain old sweet TJ smell. She wishes she could bottle it up and save it for my whole life. She's getting sappy on me...I'm gonna have to stop being so cute.

Well, my Daddy and I played and watched the men build the huge houses in our back yard while Mommy packed us up for our little trip. I just kind of melt into my Daddy when he holds me and I never squirm. I am pretty sure he's my favorite to cuddle with. Well, I'll attach some pictures of my first food experience that my Daddy took. Hope you like them!

love, tj

1 comments:

Auntie Care Care May 18, 2007 at 12:44 PM  

TJ - that first picture of you putting the spoon in your mouth is hilarious! What a face! When I'm hungry I think I might look like that too, but that would only make sense since we are related and everything!

Love you bunches!
Auntie Care Care

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP