Sunday, June 3, 2007

Daddy's Home!

My Daddy came home today (YEAH!) after being on a business trip since Tuesday. My Mommy and I were missing him so much. But he had some big jobs to do and a great race to run and we understand all that! : )







This week was packed! Let me tell you some things I saw...a big horse named Frosty, a big pool then a fantastic bath in the sink to get all the sunscreen off...I saw Mommy's friends, Auntie Melissa and my Uncle Bill who gave me a UPS truck just like the one he drives! It makes cool noises and everything!










We went out to dinner and I almost crawled! I tried so hard to get on the table from Uncle Bill's lap because I saw butter and salad and chicken and all these things that I wanted to put in my mouth. I did not succeed at crawling on the table but I had an awesome time. When my Mommy got her Diet Coke, I went straight for the straws and grabbed on...then put them to my mouth. I didn't get to drink anything but it was pretty funny.



I did a lot more but that's all I can think to write right now...

I miss every one of you! Love, tj

1 comments:

Grammie June 5, 2007 at 9:31 PM  

You are changing everyday! How do you grow so fast? Bet you are a good eater.

love you, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP