Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bigfoot lives!

Check out these feet! Except for the hairy and scary part, I fit the description of Bigfoot. I sure am a lovable monster, though, aren't I?






This blog will be short because I am sitting on Mommy's lap right now. I'm an hour past my bedtime but we were just having too much fun.






Go LeBron! The Cavs play soon and I have to go to bed so Mommy and Daddy can whisper-yell at the TV without me. I promise that tomorrow I will write fun stuff.


G'nite and Godspeed. Whatever that means.

love, tj



1 comments:

Grammie June 13, 2007 at 7:08 PM  

Hey buddy,

Get your little bigfeet ready, because we are coming to visit!!
Got anything special planned? Can't wait to see you and tickle you and feed you and walk you and read to you.

love, Grammie and Papa

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP