Sunday, June 24, 2007

and the thunder rolls...

last night was the biggest storm i have ever experienced in my life! it started around 5ish while we were in target, but there was no rain. just thunder and a little lightening. around 9:45 while i was fast asleep, a huge crack of thunder woke me up and mommy had to come in and rock me. daddy came in then and they both explained thunderstorms to me. i knew it was okay after that, and fell asleep. mommy woke up at 12:45 and for the next 2 or 3 hours, the droves of rain and lightening and thunder kept her awake (daddy was fine because he hears NOTHING while he sleeps). i woke up again a lot but i was so tired, i just lay on my side with my thumb in my mouth and kept trying to get the light out of my eyes. mommy and i even had to go in the bathroom for me to fall back asleep...it's the only room without windows! wow. what a night!

when daddy checked on me in the early morning before he went to run, he told mommy to come look at me. i had my knees up under me and my butt stickin' up in the air. i sleep like that a lot lately. it's terribly comfy. you should try it sometime!

well, here are a few pics of me with my daddy. and with scooter. they're the best. love you! tj




2 comments:

tjsgrandma June 26, 2007 at 8:01 PM  

Hi TJ,

I have a really cute picture of Auntie WeeWah sleeping with her butt up in the air. She is a little older than you but it's still cute.

I'm sure you look very cute too
! sleeping like that.

Love,
Grandma

Grammie June 26, 2007 at 10:56 PM  

Guess what TJ? Your mommy used to HATE thunderstorms...especially when there was lightening. But she always tried to be very brave. Even if she had tears in her eyes, she was still very brave. So you can sure talk to her about it.......cause she understands.

love, Grammie and Papa too

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP