Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Splish, Splash!

What a mighty big day I've had so far...and it's only 3:00! This morning, Daddy let Mommy sleep in and he fed me when I woke up. After my breakfast, Mommy and Scooter and I had our usual morning walk. It was very hot, so we decided to go to the library. We went to the Mint Hill Library (last time we went to Matthews) and got a library card. The lady at the desk thought I was "just the cutest thing everrrr". She had a funny accent. Mommy thinks it's a pretty accent. I just don't understand many words at all so it all sounds funny to me.

After looking at books and checking out some stories and the Lion King, we drove home. My Mom sang so loud in the car and she doesn't think that I know how bad she is. But...when good songs come on, she can't help it. When we got home, I ate again and played on the floor. I roll over back and forth and all over the place. I'm really good at it now. A little too good, Mommy says.

It's super hot outside, so Mommy and Daddy blew up the pool and I got to splash and play. I sure loved SPLASHING like crazy. I tried to eat the pool too but chewing on it was good enough. I watched the men working on the houses as I played. I paused between splashes to make sure that the water on my face was okay. Then I'd splash again. Then pause. Then splash. I'm goofy.






After playing in the pool and taking another walk, I was wiped out. So, I'm currently at the 2 hour mark on my nap. Mommy is THRILLED that she can get work done in the house. Thrilled! Tonight, I get to watch Daddy run at a local track meet. He's just using it as a workout, but Mommy and I can't wait. We're meeting some of Daddy's running friends' families. Yeah for friends!

Mommy found this quote today in a magazine. Oscar Wilde wrote: "All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." Pretty cool quote. Mommy says that if she is anything like her mom, that's no tragedy. That's the biggest compliment she could get. And she only hopes she can be half the woman her Mommy is.

Well, that's all I've got. See you guys soon! love, tj

1 comments:

tjsgrandma June 6, 2007 at 6:09 PM  

Hi TJ,

You look so adorable in your new pool. We are sooo glad that you are enjoying it.

Love,
Grandma & Granpa

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP