Friday, June 22, 2007

i'm a good snuggler!

i had a super great day today. i pooped three times (which is a record for me!) and my teeth didn't bother me so much. i went to the park with mommy and her friend, Lisa, played on the floor with my doggie and all my fun toys, and ate yummy cereal. i also took an awesome nap in the afternoon.


i smile so much every day...but laughing is my specialty. my daddy makes me laugh so hard that i pee my pants. (actually, i do that anyway...but you know what i mean) mommy can't make me laugh like daddy can. thanks, daddy!


i get to stay up late tomorrow and watch daddy run a night race. wish him luck! he runs at 7:30 when i'm normally fast asleep. i think i will probably fall asleep on mommy's shoulder. she loves that! loves it!


g'nite everybody! g'nite! i love you! tj stinkerpants

p.s. Watch out for pics tomorrow, Auntie CareCare. You have some friendly competition! : )

1 comments:

tjsgrandma June 23, 2007 at 12:22 PM  

Hi TJ,

Auntie Melissa & I went to a family graduation party on Friday.
We showed everybody a bunch of pictures of you with all of us.
They think you are tooo cute & adorable. They all hope to see you soon!

Love & Kisses'
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP