Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tug Boat

Mommy and I played in a tug boat today! (It really wasn't a tug boat, it was a box but we pretended. Don't tell her I know, okay?!) We had a race down the hallway and we won every time! It was cool. She made tug boat noises too...but Daddy said "that sure sounds like a train" and Mommy laughed. Daddy was right, but at least Mommy tried.

I also played "model" today. Before our morning walk, she took pictures of me in my stroller with my hat on. I noticed my hat more than usual, and held on to it just about the whole stroller ride. It was pretty ironic that I had my "little flirt" shirt on because I really did give flirty eyes to the camera. Don't you think? I am so cute. I just know it.

Daddy raced in the park tonight. I got to stay up and watch him. There were over a thousand people there and I just stared at them all! I wouldn't even eat my bottle. I just hung out in the front pack on Mommy and chewed on some toys. It was awesome. It was about 90 degrees even at 7:30 when the race went off, but it's cooled off a bit since then. Daddy did well and I was sure proud of him. "That's my dad!" is what I wanted to say, but it came out as "ooooooh! uhhh! weaahhhhhhh!"

It was fun staying up until 9:00. Mommy and I rocked in the glider at home with my night-night bottle and I fell right asleep. Talk about a big day! Tomorrow we have church and then we get to watch the USATF Championships on TV. I can't wait. I really don't watch it. But I get to play on the floor with my Mom and Dad the whole time. It's great. Well, I'm really tired so I'm gonna go back to bed.


I love you guys! love, tj-the-flirt

1 comments:

Grammie June 26, 2007 at 10:59 PM  

Hi little buddy,

You sure do look cute in your tug boat. That's my new favorite picture.......along with about a million other pictures.

Love you..........Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP