Wednesday, June 20, 2007

i like kisses! yep, i do!

this morning was cool and overcast. i took a ride in my stroller and it was early enough that i could hear the chirp of shiny, black crickets hiding in the thick, sodded grasses of the homes we walked by. it was so relaxing that i didn't feel the need to say much, i just clutched my turtle and stared sideways out at the world. the red soil and gravel crunched beneath the stroller wheels and i smiled up at my momma when the bumps made my cheeks jiggle.


at home in the afternoon, i ate a whole jar of sweet carrots and tried to grab at a bright ray of sunshine hanging out on my tray. i said "ahhh. ahh. ahhhh" very sweetly to mr. sun ray, but he didn't say much back. he made me feel warm though and that was plenty.





even though my teeth have been quite "hurty" lately, i've still managed to be my sweet, sweet self. mommy and daddy are completely crazy about me, and i've grown to be pretty attached to them myself. in fact, the past few weeks have proven to show my attachment issues. this picture is what i look like when mommy or daddy leaves me when i'm feeling lonely for them. now honestly, i am not always like this, but sometimes i just want to be with them and when they are out of sight for a second, i act like a baby. this is bad, i realize. i am working on it. believe me! : )

love, mr. sweet boy tj










2 comments:

Grammie June 20, 2007 at 11:39 PM  

Awww, you are so cute when you are crying.

Love you!!

Grammie June 21, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

I love this boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP