Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Drool Bubbles are Cool!

I made Mommy cry today. Nope, not because I did anything bad. Just because I'm a growing boy. Since I've gotten a lot of new clothes from my incredible grandparents and aunties and uncles, she decided it was time to clean out my drawers. She had a pile sky high of clothes that I no longer fit in. Oh, I have more than plenty to wear. That is definitely NOT my point. My point is that as she went through and folded each outfit of mine that I've outgrown, she got more and more upset.

Each one of my sleepers, onesies or pants that she put into a box just broke her heart. They all had memories of me attached to them. And she felt that. Bigtime. Another quote Mommy read the other day (and tore out of a magazine in a waiting room...oops) "Making a decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone How true, I guess.


I got another prize in the mail today. A remote control for me to eat and drool all over! Can you believe it? I got tons of favorite toys, a fire engine, keys and clothes, then a pool the other day...a remote and a crawlin' cow today ... I simply have the best Grandparents ever made! Thank you! Thank you! I don't deserve it. I don't even talk yet! But "wheeeeeee!" thank you just the same!

I love everybody! love, tj stinkerpants






2 comments:

Grammie June 8, 2007 at 9:47 PM  

Dear TJ Stinkerpants,

Yep, I know how your mommy feels. I have 3 boxes in the attic, each with special clothes that belonged to each of my special kids. Someday, when you are bigger, I'll take you up there and tell you stories about the outfits that they wore and why they were special. (One of them was your mommy's special Cleveland Indians raincoat that she wore when your Papa raced in the Revco 10K race, before Auntie Carolyn was born.) I have all sorts of stories to tell you. I even saved some of their special toys, just for YOU! Because I knew that someday you would want to know about them and play with them.

Sure do like seeing you in your swimming pool! Love your bathing suit too.

love, Grammie

Brendon Moody June 16, 2007 at 9:52 PM  

TJ-
I have a remote like that too. I had to get my own because I liked to eat mommy and daddy's remote and sometimes our satelite even stopped working. It was funny, atleast for me anyway!

-Myles

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP