Sunday, June 17, 2007

Helmet Head

I had a big Dr. appointment a few days ago. Daddy held me while Mommy questioned the heck out of the Doc about my noggin. You know how I've had many head issues, right? Since the minute I was born, until this day, my little melon has been kinda troublesome. I'm smart as can be, but there are some things that have to be corrected and prevented. To come right out and tell you, I will need to wear a helmet 23 hours a day for 3 months. That is the best-case scenario. I think I'll be fine with it, but Mommy is worried about how I'll sleep with it on. Daddy is so cool. He says we can decorate it like an Indian's or Brown's helmet. Then I'll really look like an athlete. Cool! If you don't mind, could you add me to your prayers tonight?

love, helmet head

2 comments:

Grammie June 18, 2007 at 9:45 PM  

Dear TJ,

I love your noggin! No matter how it's shaped. And it always smells so good. I love when you sit on my lap and I can kiss the top of your head and smell your sweet smell.........like baby soap and lotion.

And I have been praying for you everyday since before you were even born. You are the most special little boy.

love you tons, Grammie

tjsgrandma June 21, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

Hi TJ,

When I told Grandpa that you might need to wear a helmet he said that when we were visiting you that your head felt just fine to him!

Love,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP