Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Love Straps...

If it has straps...I love it! Car seats, high chairs, strollers, overalls, bra straps (not mine, of course)...you name it. I like to play with them with my fingers, then look them over very studiously and then BAM!...eat them. Mmmm. There is something about those thin little pieces of fabric that I just adore. Not sure why, but I know I do!


It's so hot here. Really humid too. It's so hot that Mommy and I have had to cancel our morning walk a few times this week...and we're usually done by 7:30 most mornings. Kind of stinks but now that my Mom will be teaching me swimming at the YMCA, we'll at least get to do that kind of stuff.


Daddy is racing with me in my babyjogger on July 4th. Wish us luck! love, tj

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP