Friday, April 27, 2007

Two Snakes and a Lizard

I had a very big day today!!! After a morning full of bottles, naps, jumping, and tummy time my Mommy decided to take me for a run. We pulled into the McAlpine Creek parking lot and I got white sunscreen slathered all over my body. My Mom tells me all the places she's putting the sunscreen. She thinks it'll make me learn faster. I think it's working. I know what chubby elbows and cute legs are. She told me I have them. Anyway, I sat in my babyjogger and we ran for 4 miles. My Mom wanted to go further, but she didn't want me to get too hot or tired, so she cut it short. (She sure worries about me a lot. I kind of like it!) I sure love that babyjogger!

I giggle when we go over big bumps and she says "wee!!!" so that I won't be scared. I'm not scared. Not one bit. I wasn't even scared when we saw the snakes! Yep...snakes! We crossed over a wooden bridge and saw two big, black snakes sunning themselves on the sidewalk. Mommy stopped really fast and jumped in front of me to get closer. They slithered away but it was cool. Then we saw a gray lizard with a red stripe on its sides. That was even cooler! I wore my sunglasses the whole way. I didn't even try to get them off. I had a lot of people smile at me as we passed. They all said, "Awww" and one guy said "Hi TJ" when he passed us a second time. We met him last week when we were in the same park. I help Mommy and Daddy make friends. Cuz I'm cute.

Well, after the run, I took a big nap because it takes a lot of energy to sit in a stroller and be cute. Seriously! After my nap, Daddy fed me. I just stared at him and thought, "Gosh, I hope I'm like him someday." Mommy agrees.

Enough for now! I'm going back to my crib to hum myself to sleep and suck my thumb while some lady sings to me through the cd player. See you tomorrow!!!

love, tj

1 comments:

Grammie April 29, 2007 at 11:59 PM  

Hi TJ,

I'm so glad you are doing this "blog business" now. It's really fun to read about what you are doing everyday. And I love to see all the new pictures too (besides the ones that are all over my refrigerator).

I sure do miss you alot. You are a very special little guy.

love, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP