Monday, July 6, 2009

Doggies and Castles


"Momma! Wook at all that wood!" That was my boisterous quote from this morning's trip to the "Castle Playground" we frequent. Mommy's friend Miss Amie told her about it and we love it there now. Hopefully, Jackson and Nate and Cooper and my other friends can come soon too. My favorite parts are the red chair swing and the tunnel slide. I like the swing because I close my eyes and "p-tend like I flying like Buzz White-ear". Except I don't want to fall down and break my arm off. Yes, I said that to Momma today. She laughed so hard she nearly needed one of my diapers.
This is the puppy Mommy discovered on Thursday at Retroland...also known as Coe Lake. (I'll explain later). He's a beagle-bulldog mix and pretty much exactly what my Mommy has always wanted in a dog. I got to meet him...he's the Mayor's dog. Maybe someday we can be brothers or at least play together. Mommy got teary-eyed when he came over. She loves him as much as I do.

1 comments:

Amie July 6, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

we would LOVE to go there with you TJ! Tell your mommy to pick a day and we will be there :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP