Sunday, July 26, 2009

Zoo!

Mommy and Grandma took me to the zoo a few days before my big car trip down south. We had so much fun! I have to admit, I talked more about the cranes and construction workers than the zoo animals, but it was too cool to pass up.

Grandma walked me around nearly the whole zoo and I held her hand most of the time. I was a good boy! So good that she bought me awesome zoo vehicles that I just HAD to sleep with when I got home. She asked me if I wanted something else in the store too and I said "no, just these cars." How sweet is that!
I must tell you all that it took a LOT of convincing to get me into the dinosaur exhibit. And I mean A LOT of convincing. But somehow, Grandma and Mommy "tricked" me into thinking that I did want to see the dinosaurs. About 7 strides in, I started to cry and Mommy had to run me through to the end. I sobbed and hated that they moved. At the end, I got brave enough for a picture on one that DID NOT move. But cried a little more on the way out.On the drive home, Mommy asked me which part of the zoo/animals was my favorite. Wanna know what I said? THE DINOSAURS! Oh my gosh, Mommy just laughed, shook her head, then called Grandma to tell her. What a silly guy I am!

I played in my new tent after that. Grandma and Grandpa got it for me as a surprise. I loved it so much that I took it to the beach in Hilton Head...I'll write about that very soon.What an awesome trip to the zoo. Thanks, Grandma! Love, TJ

2 comments:

Tim July 26, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Who do you think you are... LBJ, wearing a NYY hat in Cleveland?

Amie July 27, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

So that means you are all home finally?!! We are so excited to hear all about your trip! We miss you guys!

Love,
Jackson and Miss Amie

P.S.
I'm not so crazy about the dinosaurs either, TJ. I think I am, but then once we go there my mommy has to push me through really fast and see the guys from far away. None of that "up close" business.
--Jackson

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP