Saturday, July 11, 2009

How many funnel cakes?!?

I got to go to 2 fairs in the past several days. How awesome is my LIFE!!! Last weekend, Bondi, Poppy, Nonny, Momma and I went to Retroland (Grindstone Festival)! I got to play games like Pick Up Rubber Duck and won a CAR! I even rode on the Merry-Go-Round. Bondi held me tight so I wouldn't fall off and I made sure I said that a few times. "I won't fall off!" : ) Then Nonny bought me some french fries and I ate them with lots of ketchup. The funnel cake was my favorite...and Mommy's too. We looked at all the fun rides, but I was too nervous for most of them. Poppy showed me a cute puppy and helped me color my lion mask. I wore that lion mask proudly all afternoon and all night. Rarr! It was so fun!Daddy and Mommy took me back to Retroland the next day and I got to ride the Pumpkin Ride with Daddy. He twirled us around and I didn't feel sick at all. "That was FUN, Daddy!" We got another funnel cake...oh yes, we did!Yesterday morning, CC and Momma took me on a walk around town and got me a cookie. We saw dump trucks and diggers everywhere! I got to help walk Julius, but he was a little too strong for me so I let CC help. I asked if we could go to the cool (pool) and Momma said YES! So, CC went to Chicago in an airplane and we went to the Incredible Cool (my name for it since I can't say Middleburg Heights pool) and had tons of fun. I jumped into the water holding Mommy's thumbs and counted "1,2,3 JUMP!" at least 40 times. (Her arms are sore today!) Then after my nap, we went over to Uncle Bill's and Auntie Melissa's house to pick up some shirts. They have a cool shirt business, so keep them in mind! (www.project13designs.com). I got to see their new cool in the backyard. : ) I'm gonna go swim there soon.
After that, we hopped on over to Grandma's and Grandpa's house. I just wanted to play with the hot rods and trucks there so badly. When we pulled in the driveway, they were ready to go to the fair. WOW! I got to ride on a choo-choo 3 times...once with Daddy, then Grandma, then Grandpa. I was a little too afraid of the slides and other rides. Note my face in the picture below. I got to play games and then Grandma had me play a passing game. I threw the football and made it through the hole on my third try! I won a huge hammer and it squeaks when I hit Mommy on the head with it. Then Daddy stepped up and hit 3 bball shots in a row. Nice work, Daddy! He won me a stuffed choo-choo! And yes, the night ended with a funnel cake. Yum! Then we went to Grandma's and Grandpa's to play with the Matchbox cars...as promised. What a week!Today, we had a family reunion and I played in a big red barn and in a cabin and a tee-pee. Daddy and I played football with some kids and I caught on how to play rough. My arms are all scratched up...and Mommy is trying to fathom watching me play pee-wee football someday. She might be pretty nervous about that. Poppy was happy to see his relatives and I was glad to meet them. We had a great time and I was red, sweaty and exhausted when we left. After a bath and dry clothes, I was ready to nap like a champ!

Whew...I'm sure you're tired of reading this so I'll quit for now. Later! : ) TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP