Saturday, September 5, 2009

Indians Game, Cavaline and an Announcement

I had a chance to see my FIRST ever baseball game with Mommy and Daddy! We saw the Indians play and win. Hooray! Daddy carried me in on his shoulders, then out the same way. I sat in my seat, ate a soft pretzel and watched e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g around me. I talked a lot too and had people around me just rollin' in their seats. I think the funniest thing I did was totally and utterly refuse to eat cotton candy. Mommy and Daddy were so very excited to buy it for me, and when they did...I wouldn't touch it. I was also afraid of the fireworks and asked the "men to please put the fireworks away". It was awfully cute.



"GO PRONK!" was my favorite phrase. I'd add a little "C'mon Pronk. A little contact here, Pronk" here and there too. After Daddy told me to say it, of course.



I got antsy so Mommy took me up to the Step 2 play yard and we played with the cool toys they had. There was a roller coaster and motorcycles and playhouses and stuff like that. Step 2 too -- which is awesome. Mommy got to watch the game on the t.v. on the wall. Nice. : )



I must also tell you about my newest friends. All named Cavaline. Yes, I no longer just name things/toys/etc by their obvious name. I've created a new name out of nowhere which has left Mommy and Daddy scratching their heads. One day, Mommy found an old stuffed lamb she used to have as a little girl. I got the lamb out to play with and Mommy asked me what I named her. I confidently shouted, CAVALINE! (I pronounce it cava-ween though). Since then, I've named my other animals "Cavaline White Doggie", "Cavaline Dinosaur" and "Cavaline Stuffed Car". Hmmm. I'll leave my parents guessing on that one. Hey - at least I'm consistent!



My last item of the day is this...



My Mommy has been pretty overwhelmed lately trying to juggle lots of things, so I will be even more limited in my blog writing in the future. I need to help her out around the house and play with her more and stuff, so I'll be writing about once a month or so...more or less. Sometimes I'll just share pictures. You get the idea. Anyhow, check in from time to time. See you soon!



Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP