Saturday, September 5, 2009

God Bless...

God Bless Aunt Jane! She went to be with Jesus this week and while she'll be missed here on earth, I think she's happy with God and her sisters and family in heaven. I was very well behaved at her funeral and even had a few people comment about how good I was to Mommy and Daddy. That made them even more proud of me than they already are! I got to pick out a flower to have in memory of Aunt Jane and I wanted to keep it in my room. It's sitting on my dresser in a nice little vase.

God Bless all the people in our lives who are going through tough times. I'm not naming names, but you know who you are. God will take care of you...even when it sometimes doesn't feel that way. He always does. I know that because he lives in my heart and I tell Mommy and Daddy that often. Like tonight. I was crying about the darkness of my room and Mommy said I didn't need to be scared...then asked me if I knew why. I stopped immediately and said, "oh, i know! because jesus lives in my heart!" They love when I say that. And I do too. I also know they come check on me throughout the night and I'm always safe.

God Bless YOU! I love you!
Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP