Monday, September 28, 2009

Manhood



To All My Friends,

I am writing to tell you that I, TJ Budic, am now potty-trained. I go peepee (and the other thing) in the potty now. Every time. (Except in the nursery yesterday morning at church. Didn't quite pee all the way when the teacher took me a few minute before.) But anyway, who knew that stickers on a chart would work better than marshmallows and m&ms? After much anticipation and hard work, I earned my beloved DIESEL 10. I cannot tell you how excited I was to finally get it!!!

Mommy carries my "royal throne" potty in the car every time we go somewhere so I can pee in the back of the car if I need to. I can't go in a public bathroom yet because the automatic flushers creep me out bigtime. Mommy and Daddy totally understand that! I have actually asked to use the big potty at home ... much to their surprise. And I do it well. I said, "Oh gosh, I'm a little too little for this big potty. But I growing alllll the time!"

I am so proud. But not as proud as my Mommy and Daddy!
Love, TJ the Man

1 comments:

Amie September 28, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Yay, TJ!!!! That is the BEST NEWS EVER!!!! We are sooooooo proud of you, buddy! ((super big high-five))

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP