Monday, August 31, 2009

Love My Grandparents!!!

This weekend we went to see Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Bill and Auntie Melissa. We had a great time playing golf and running bases. Haha. Daddy and Grandpa were trying to throw my plastic golf balls into the neighbor's (across the street) mailbox. They're such guys. No one made it, by the way, but Uncle Bill got it the closest! And Grandpa had the best form!
Here I am sitting on Uncle Bill's new Harley Davidson. I liked sitting on it but sure didn't like it when he put the key near the ignition. Until I'm buckled in and everyone else in the car is, I don't like the car to start - and I will tell you that! Same thing goes for motorcycles I guess.
Grandma bought me some new big boy underpants and Mommy was showing me where you're NOT supposed to wear them. I think Mommy's sporting Bert and Ernie, Grandma's fashion is Cars, and I'm about to walk down the runway wearing Thomas. I'm...too sexy...for...my...undies!
Last week while Mommy and Daddy were at work, Bondi and Poppy and Nonny took me to the train station! Yep, we went to the Cuyahoga Scenic Railway and I was so excited! Until the train actually choo-choo'd it's way in front of me, that is. I held on so tightly to Poppy and cried some big tears. Then I announced that I was ready to ride.
Just as we got situated in our cool seats (thanks for taking the pictures, Bondi!), a Mr. Conductor Man came over and said that we were in the wrong car and had to move up 4 CARS -- WHILE the train was moving. So, Poppy carried me (I was pretty upset again by now) and Bondi held onto Nonny while we walked through the rocking train and through the doors and the skinny railway aisle IN BETWEEN the cars. I did not like the fresh air in my hair and it was pretty scary. I first got upset because I wanted to sit and ride like we were doing so well. Then, when I saw what we had to do in order to make it to the first car, I was upset because of that. Whew. It was exhausting but we got some free tickets out of it. Woohoo!
Mommy called me from work to see how things went. I was crying into the phone at one of the traumatic moments and Mommy was upset that she wasn't there to hold me. She knew I was being taken care of...that's not the point. She just misses me so much when she's away. Anyhow, Here's a picture of me telling Mommy why I was crying. All in all, it was such an adventure and I still talk about it and ask if "maybe someday when I'm bigger, we could go back?!" Thanks for taking me on such a cool trip, guys!!! It was awesome! : )
I have one final announcements to make: Our dinosaur egg has hatched! Yes, Grandma found me a dino egg and we put it in water this weekend to wait for it to be born. Sure enough - our little guy broke out today. What a wonderful day and how fun to watch. Thank you!

Love you everybody!!! TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP