Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jumpin' In!


I went swimming at the incredible cool on Friday with Mommy and CC. It started out as a rainy and semi-cloudy day, but got to be gorgeous by 10:15 when we got there. We were the ONLY people at the pool for awhile so it was even more fun. We played torpedo and alligator-crawl. I also jumped into the water ALL BY MYSELF! Mommy was so excited she captured it on film. Someday, we will buy a video camera and my every move will be on tape. Hehehe. Won't you all love that!?!?
Saturday was a fun day of doing "nothing". Ahhh - sigh. It was great. Daddy and I washed Mommy's car while she ran, and then we all played kickety kick ball. I'm a good kicker.

I'm really into saying a few new-ish things. When people leave me...or when I'm leaving somewhere, I say "OH! OH! I fuh-got!" And then they ask me what I forgot...and I say "Um, be careful! Don't walk in the street and uh, look both ways and uh, don't walk on the house and the roof and ..." and it stops making sense from there.

When Mommy leaves for work or puts me down for a nap or bed, I always say "You always come back." Sometimes she reminds me that she does, but most of the time I just say "Cuz you always come back, Mommy." Gosh, she loves that. Have I told you that before???

i
My next blog is about Grandma's surprise birthday party!!! I don't want to post my stories until I have the pics to prove it! : ) Love you all! TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP