Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Muppets Take Manhattan!

Last Sunday, Mrs. A took Mommy and me down to Playhouse Square to see The Muppets Take Manhattan. I was so excited about it when Mommy told me Mrs. A was coming over. I love her! I was a very good boy and went pee pee in the potty before and after the show AND stayed dry in between. Pretty neat, eh? Anyway, back to the stuff you want to read about...
We got there exactly on time but the theater was already dark. Mommy rushed us in there before I could get out my "uhhh, i'm a witto bit scared" and I immediately forgot my timidity. Yay for Mom! We found our seats and I ate some popcorn and chocolate covered raisins from Mrs. A. I sat for awhile on Mommy's lap. Then Mrs. A's lap. Then on my own foldy seat. That didn't last long because I was too small to keep the bottom part from flipping back up on me...and it was so funny. So funny, that I laughed about that and about Gonzo for a solid 10 minutes straight. I asked Mommy if I could go down the aisle and she whispered "no way, man!" I was content with walking up and down our row of seats. Sitting still wasn't a skill I mastered in the theatre, BUT we had a great time and left before it was over...like A LOT of people did. I think I did pretty well and Mrs. A told me so. Thank you, Mrs. A!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP