Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Last week we went to a surprise birthday party for my Grandma...it was so fun!!! It was her 50th birthday (okay, not really but she'll love me even more for writing that). We had cake, cupcakes, brownies and ice cream. Oh, and dinner too. It was all very yummy. My favorite part may have been the musical card Grandma got. She let me play with it and I talked about it for 3 days.
I played cars and trucks with my cousin (second cousin, technically). His name is Logan and I call him "Wogan". But if you repeat me and say "Wogan", I will correct you and say NO, WOGAN ... meaning Logan. Well, that was a complicated way of explaining it but I think you understand.

Uncle Bill and I played in the big backyard A LOT while and Grandma and Grandpa got out my golf toys and bowling and stuff. I learned how to climb a tree and I followed Daddy around as his caddy while he played with my plastic clubs. Then, I met three huskies and they liked me. It sure was nice seeing my Auntie Melissa and Uncle Bill, Auntie B and Uncle Michael, Lauren and Peter, Lisa and Auntie Marcia. Oh and my Grandma and Grandpa too, of course. Everyone liked sitting outside and just smelling the grass.
It was Grandma's birthday but I got a present. Grandma and Grandpa gave me a new pet dinosaur. I named him "dinosaur triceratops". Yeah, I really did. He purrs and growls a nice growl so I sometimes sleep with him too. Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! I love you lots and lots...see you soon!

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP