Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I don't miss a thing!



So, early this morning I wet my bed. Mommy rushed in because I was crying and she said "no big deal! let's get you dry and clean and then we'll snuggle up in my bed!" That made me feel much better and it was cozy once I got dry. But in the midst of having my wet clothes peeled off me, I whimpered, "Ummm, Mommy? Am I still a man?"

Mommy pretty much laughed and cried at the same time. She reassured me I was still very much a man. : ) Accidents happen...is a theme from Elmo's Potty Time and I do quote that if I have an accident. I don't miss a thing.

Another thing I don't miss is quotes from books. If Mommy reads any little tiny piece of a book differently than the day or night before, I call her on it. Daddy too. Seriously, guys, if you're gonna start skipping phrases in a book, make it consistent. Which Mommy has learned to do. But, she had a slip up last night. While reading one of my library books, Mommy said "he said"...and I interrupted her instantly and said "no no no, mom. it's "Mungo said at last", not "he said". Oh my gosh, she was pretty surprised. Then she started stopping mid-sentence to see if I could finish, and I did. Every time.

At dinner, Mommy asked me who the dedication was to in my Big Wheels book. I said "Shoshi, Shira, and Megan". Ha! I was right on.

Well, my birthday is coming up and I'm starting to talk about it. When I see something cool on tv, I don't ask for it. Nope, I'm too polite for that. I do say "maybe we could get that someday". Over and over. But now that my bday is near, I say "hey, maybe we could get that someday for my birthday!"

I don't miss a thing.
Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP