Saturday, October 10, 2009

Is it sunny out?


Well, yesterday it was definitely rainy and chilly. Daddy and I were the perfect, most awesomest (yes, that's gotta be a word) family members ever. We stood out in the cold rain at the middle school track while Mommy did a workout. We cheered her on and she said it helped immensely. I had lots of warm clothes on as well as my yellow fireman raincoat. I chased after Mommy for such a long time and Daddy kept trying to get me to play football, soccer or baseball (catch). I did for a bit, but all I wanted to do was catch Mommy. Daddy and I ran together for a bit to yell "Look! We're all runnin' together" on Mommy's last interval. Whew - in all, I ran about a mile and a quarter. Not bad for just a little guy. I won't be doing that again anytime soon. Made my parents nervous.

So, to answer you Mommy...you're welcome for being yours and Daddy's biggest fan.
Love, TJ Sugarbean

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP