Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mind the Gap

Oh I my sweet boy's mouth. He has the cutest big mouth, just like his Daddy and I mean that in the best way to both of them. That's about the only thing that makes TJ look like either of us. Anyway, from the beginning of TJ's life, we called his cry face "shark mouth". His mouth literally looks like a shark jaw/mouth when it's wide open. If you don't get what I'm saying, don't worry about it. It's not that important. : )

The title of this post is referring to TJ's little Chiclet teeth. He's got a perfect gap between each and every one of his teeth, but I noticed yesterday that the gap between his front teeth is closing. And I am so sad!!!!!!! I am not good with change - especially when it's change regarding my only child and his growing up. Oh dear how I want his smile to stay the way it is!  

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP