Sunday, March 29, 2009

T J spells TJ


The other day, I asked to pray at dinner. I said "pay, mommy! want to!" So, I did. I said "Day doo --- for D-jus! AMEN!" And then I threw my hands up in the air. It got a good reaction.

I also love to come up to Mommy when she's doing dishes and hug her leg. I pat it nicely and say "Mommy, I so glad you're here." Oh, she gushes everytime. I say it to Daddy too when he comes down from his office or back from a run. I'm a sweet kid and I like to show it even when I'm acting badly. The other day, Mommy and I were playing in my kitchen. I hit her in the face with a spatula (can't ya just picture it?) and she said that I shouldn't do that because it's not nice. Of course, I did it again and she gave me a timeout. When she let me up from timeout, she went into the other room and was pretty quiet. Concerned, I went in and put my hand on her arm and said "Mommy are you sad? what's the matter?" Oh my, she loved that.
I like to run a lot. Always have. But sometimes I fall down....like yesterday. I cried a bit and amidst the tears I told Mommy that I fell down because I ran too fast. She smiled and asked me what I hurt. I said "I hurt feelings!" Classic. Classic!
I got to see a steeplechase at B-W with my Daddy this weekend. It was great! We went to Finnie Stadium and watched some races and splashed in the water pit. I was exhausted from doing stairs and hill repeats too. Whew! Earlier that morning, I got to see Mommy run in a race. She won so she got a trophy and when she showed it to me, I said "thank you for the trophy, mom!" I have since been calling it my Piston Cup. (I watch Disney's Cars movie a lot!)
Grandma and Grandpa came over yesterday for dinner and we had a great time!!! I showed them some of my best behavior and some of my worst. We played Legos and ate brownies with chocoloate candy on top. Grandpa and I talked a lot about hot rods. I wasn't in the best of moods because I'm sick again. Yucky colds! My poor nose has been running like crazy and I was up ALL night last night coughing. Mommy and Daddy and I spent a lot of the night sleeping on the couch downstairs because I was wheezing so badly. Let's hope tonght is better!
See you again soon, guys! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP