Monday, March 2, 2009

Candy Pete

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. Mommy had the flu for 4 days and I had to take care of her the whole time!


Last week, Mommy and I got to go visit Jackson and his mommy "Miss Amie". We had an awesome time playing together. My favorite part was playing in the tent with Jackson and just laughing our heads off. Oh, and I have to have my carrots cut up the way Miss Amie did it that day, or I won't eat them anymore. I'm so fun!

Mommy and I surprised Daddy the other night and went up to the B-W indoor track to cheer him on for his workout. I got to play on the mats (I got a bigtime bath afterward) and then look down on the track from the windows above. Football was finishing up with a program and they gave us pizza! Yep, I got to eat sausage pizza while Daddy did a hard workout on the track. And then I ran over to him when we went back in, and said "Get runnin' Daddy!" So he did. He went to do his cooldown. Hey, somebody's gotta tell the man what to do!

I got a special treat the other day too. Mommy likes these sugary things called Peeps. Well, she let me try one for being good and I cheered after eating it. Of course I wanted another one so I yelled "more canny petes! more canny petes!" It was cute, but I didn't get another one. : (

Last night, we went to church because we didn't make it to the morning service. I also didn't take a nap so I was pretty beat. Well, we saw over 20 deer in ONE yard on our way, and I was so excited. I said "i wuv it!" and then a few seconds later, I fell asleep. Yes, we were turning onto the street our church is on and I was actually snoring. So, Mommy scooped me out of my seat and I slept on her throughout the music and the whole message. It was funny. We got McDonald's on the way home so it was pretty much a perfect Sunday!

Love, Candy Pete TJ

2 comments:

Amie March 3, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Hi TJ!

My favorite part of you coming over was playing in the tent too. It was awesome! I can't wait to play with you again. I talk about you ALL THE TIME to my mommy, and have even told her how I want to "go TJ Church again!" Maybe this time I will want to stay longer.

See You Later Alligator,
Jackson

Anonymous,  March 4, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Hi TJ,

It was sooo fun seeing you on Saturday, especially when you had on your pirate hat & eye patch!!!

Just wanted you to know that Uncle Bill LOVES PEEPS, TOO!!!

Love& Kisses,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP