Thursday, February 19, 2009

Best Ever. Seriously.

I have a few very cool things to tell you today. They all happened over the past few days...

I have been whispering and talking softly to myself lately, and Mommy likes to listen in. The other day, I was counting my Legos and skipped 3 again...but did remember 8. Mommy asked me what I was doing and I said 'counting'. It sounded like the part in Lion King when little Simba says "pouncing" really cute. Aunt CC, I know you know what I'm talking about. (Mommy said.)

One of the songs Mommy sings to me is Jesus Loves Me. Then she tells me that He does love me and I smile but I don't understand that yet. Anyhow, I got up from my nap the other day and shouted "D-sus loves me!" Awwww. I also call the song "Bible-t" because I think that's the actual word. You know the lyrics...the Biblet ells me soooo. Get it?

I made Mommy sing about the wheels on the bus 40 times in the car yesterday on our way to the store. After we pulled into the driveway, I said "We home! I can't be-weive it!" Oh, Mommy said that might be her favorite. She says that phrase more than she thinks, apparently.

I was a stinky boy yesterday because my tummy has been funky (that's all the details I'm willing to give right now)...and Mommy asked me if I pooped again. I said "No Mommy. Maybe later." Boy, with the things I've been saying lately, she's gonna have to blog day and night to keep up!

Every time Mommy or Daddy go out the door (whether I'm going with them or waiting by the stairs), I say "Be careful! It slippery." or "Be careful, Daddy. It dangerous." I say dangerous perfectly well thanks to the weird Thomas Train movie I love. Seriously, this one actually has Alec Baldwin in it and it is a very strange movie.

Here's another great one that actually happened tonight. We were driving home from dropping something off at a friend's house. I was looking out the window at the snow and all the cars in traffic. Talking, talking, talking. After listening hard to what I was saying, it dawned on Mommy just what I was talking about - Blue's Clues. I was saying "I have fee (3) coos (clues). Handy dandy note-BOOK. Finkin' chair (thinking chair)" I said those three phrases about 30 times (NOT an exaggeration) and Mommy is still loving it. Isn't that so awesome? I love surprising Mommy with those nuggets of love.

Okay, I'm sure I'll have more for you soon. Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP