Monday, February 16, 2009

Crafts and Paints


My Mommy and Daddy are absolutely crazy about me! Especially lately as I'm getting more talkative and more into fun, little boy things. Like painting, for instance. I love doing crafts and the other day when we were playing choo-choos, I looked at Mommy and said, "cafts, mommy. do cafts!" Mommy lit up and said OKAY! So we did some crafts. I like painting too. I used to use applesauce and do it at dinner. "Wook Doddy! Wook Mommy! I painting!" So, Mommy bought me some paints the other day. I haven't used my applesauce since.

Tonight Mommy went running before I went to bed and got home just in time for the nighttime festivities...or, bedtime routine. When she walked in the door, I ran around the corner and grabbed the gate. "Hey Momma! Had a good run? Come in!" Oh, it was wonderful. Then when she was putting me in to bed, I said "I had good day Mommy". Again, she gushed all over that sentence. Usually she asks me if I had a good day...but I turned the tables on her and told her that I did before she could even ask. I'm a thoughtful boy.


One of the crafts we made today was a super hero mask. Mommy and Daddy decided to try it on...and I thought you might like to see the pictures. I, on the other hand, would not wear it after we put the Cheerios on. We're still not sure why. I'm the one who picked the craft out of the book! One of life's mysteries, I guess...

Love, Teej

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP