Thursday, February 5, 2009

No more so!!!!

NO MORE SO! NO MORE SO! (That is Mommy speaking my language) I actually don't mind the snow. When I wake up in the morning, I call for Mommy or Daddy and then say "go dahn-sayers" because I just want to go downstairs and start playing. Mommy doesn't wake up nearly as quickly as I do. But she tries.


On my way down, I usually stop at the window on the landing and make a comment about the snow. Mommy yelled NO MORE SNOW this morning, and I repeated NO MORE SO. We'll see if that works.

We've been pretty shut in lately. We go out for quick trips to the Dollar Store or to the grocery store. We go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays for a Mommy group and things like that. But everything has been canceled lately. You know, you can only play trucks for so long. You can only do so many puzzles. You can only watch Cars and Thomas so many times. We're about to break here. Help us with the weather, please!!!!

I'm so funny to watch while I'm watching tv. It's pretty interactive because I talk to the characters and tell them to "watch out soobie doo" or "oh no bitdge, thomas". My faces are so cute too. I was talking to the Backyardigans today and naming them all. Uniqua is Meweeka, Tasha is Tasa, Pablo is Pabo, Tyrone is Tawone, and Austin is Aussin. I like them because they race in some episodes. I'm really diggin' running lately. Mommy and Daddy and I race around the house and around the table a lot. 9 times out of 10, I am the one who asks to do it. Same with hidey seek. Like today, I said "hidey seek, mommy! close eyes!" Then I run into a corner, squint my eyes shut and then sneak over to where I think my Mommy is hiding. Oh my goodness, cutest expressions ever.

We played at the kitchen sink for an hour today. I washed some of my cars, got water all over my belly, wiped the sink out 80 times and poured water from a pitcher to a bowl 900 times...which is about how many times Mommy said "keep the water in the sink, sugar bean".

Yesterday, Mommy and I cooked a special treat. We mixed together the following items: flour, water, macaroni, bread crumbs, pink icing, apple sauce, pickles, olives and ketchup. It was so fun. Oh yeah, I added tons of salt too. Isn't it pretty? We had a great time!

Okay, gotta go! Love, Chef TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP