Monday, February 9, 2009

Little Logan Meek

I went to a baptism for my cousin (or second cousin?), Baby Wogan. He's real name is Logan but I like saying Baby Wogan more. Anyway, Mommy and Daddy and I went to be with Logan and his family for the special day.

I behaved pretty well, but I really liked being vocal in the big church. When we walked in, I said "fish tank! nemo!" and Auntie Marcia took me over to see it. But what it really was...was a glass case with figures from The Last Supper. I was a little disappointed, I admit. When everything started, I sat for a bit and watched Logan up in the front of the church. When he cried, I said "It's okay, Wogan!" or "Baby Wogan ky-ing" or "Hi!!!"

I also just talked in my loud voice...and wanted to "get down!" to run around. Auntie Wissa and Daddy chased me around afterward and I ran through all the pews for awhile. We got to go to Wogan's house and eat good food too! I mostly ate my Auntie's B's pizzelles and some cheese curls. Oh, and about 6 bites of Uncle Bill's cake! : ) Thanks, Uh Bill!

I didn't nap all day and didn't fall asleep on the way home until we were 500 feet from our house. Mommy carried me in and I slept on her for about 20 minutes. Needless to say, I was overtired and putting me to bed was a bear that night!!!

Here are some pictures of me with my balloon "ba-boon" bicycle that Grandma and Grandpa got me when they were out to dinner the other night. I didn't ride the bike, but had so much fun being crazy with it! : )

When Mommy and Daddy come in from running now, I totally acknowledge it. Mommy came in yesterday and sprawled out on the floor. I ran over to her and said "had a good run, mommy?" Oh gosh, it was priceless. I asked Daddy the same thing today about 12 times after his run. Geez, I know how to make their day, don't I!?! I'm the greatest, I know.

Love you guys! Love, Sugar Bean

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP