Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tears

My Daddy came home yesterday evening...after being away since Monday morning. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am that he's home. He sure works hard at his job and I know he misses me a lot, but I hope he doesn't have to go away again for awhile.

Mommy and I had a huge week!! We went to the mall TWO times because we had so much fun there. Mommy and I hadn't been to a mall in over a year. Can you be-weave it? (My favorite phrase lately) So we made up for it this week. Mommy and I met Jackson and Amie at the play area and climbed on all the rides and turtles and slides. I really liked the tunnels. It was awesome!!! Then we ate cheeseburgers and I sat back in my stroller while Mommy pushed me around. Jackson and I liked looking at the puppies and kitties in the petstores too. We didn't buy any though. Mommy liked a bulldog mix puppy, but um, he was $1700 so we passed him up. I love hanging out with Jackson!
Mommy and I met CC and Bondi at the mall one day too! I got to ride the choo-choo train all by myself and CC took lots of pictures. I will post them when I get 'em. My eyes were big and wide the whole time. I kept waving HI every time I went by them. They looked like funny people running around the train track waving to me. It was very exciting. Maybe I'll get to do it again sometime. I got to eat at the foodcourt again too!

A few months back, whenever I'd take my socks off and see "toe jam" I freak out a little. Well, I came up with a cool name for it and now I laugh when I see it. TEARS, Mommy! Wook, I have tears! And then I laugh. I'm not sure why I call it tears...maybe my toes are crying or something. The only time it still bothers me is when I'm in the bathtub and a tear floats by me. Then we have a problem. Mommy is pretty brave and scoops it right out of the water for me.

Welcome Home, Doddy! Missed you! love, TJ the Great

2 comments:

Amie March 16, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

TJ, is that a BIG BOY bed I see you in?! Super cool!

Can't wait to see you again,
Miss Amie and Jackson

tjsgrandma March 16, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Hi Sweetie,

Grandma & Grandpa are so excited to see you in your big boy bed!!!

I don't think you're sleeping though. Is that a cell phone or remote in your hand? :)

Hugs & Kisses to you!

Love,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP