Monday, March 23, 2009

zooo-be-do-be-doo!

Let's see now. I don't think I posted pictures of me on the "choo-choo chain" when we were at the mall, but CC sent them to my Mommy so please use them for your viewing pleasure. I'm not sure what I'm thinking here in this picture...but it's important.
Peek-a-boo! I love you! Seriously, am I not the cutest little man? I could pinch my own cheeks!
So much has happened in the past few days that it's hard to remember. Mommy, Daddy and I went out to Five Guys for burgers and fries (and hot dogs) to see my Auntie Melissa's new store. Congrats Auntie Wissa! I got to see Grandma too and I ate a lot of ketchup. Plain. With my finger. If you go to that Five Guys store, you'll be able to see my artwork on the wall. I colored a nice picture and they posted it for all to see. I'm special!
This morning, Mommy and I met Miss Amie and Jackson at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. Oh my goodness, Mommy and I were giddy! We got there a little early and we were FREEZING! So, Mommy bundled me up like a burrito (which I love to say now) and then walked around the gift shop for awhile. I was quite impressed with the giftshop they have and all the really cool things in there! Creative toys, animals and hats and shirts...and gloves! I didn't get anything this time, but last time my Aunt CC got me "Eyya" my elephant and I saw his brother on the shelf and yelled "Eyya"! Hours later when we got home, I had to run upstairs and find my eya-scent named Eyya so I could hug her.

When Amie and Jackson met up with us, we walked around the cold zoo and warmed up very fast. Well, first I had to borrow a pair of pants from Jackson because I peed through mine 10 minutes into our visit. Mommy still isn't sure how it happened. Did I drink a gallon of juice in 30 minutes? Probably.

We saw lions and tigers and - no, bears. Oh why? Construction. But that was okay for Jackson and me because we LOVED the cranes and bobbies and trucks. We yelled out about seeing those machines as loud as we yelled out about the animals. I sat in my babyjogger wrapped like a Chipotle burrito so well. If I took my hand out to point at something, I tucked it right back in when I was done.

Mommy scooped me out to see animals and I'd hop back in to ride to the next stop. I loved the monkey building and saw some pretty cool and gross stuff in there. Some of those guys need diapers! When I saw the babboon's bottom, I said "bandaid mommy!" and she laughed. Yes, his bottom looked like it hurt for sure! Jackson and I ran over to the fish and sharks and I was a little worried about the sharks. "Get you, Mommy! Get you!" was a common phrase I said today...I just didn't want to get eaten. Is that so wrong?

What else? Well, Mommy and I shared the best hot pretzel ever made and walked up a huge hill too. The best part was the fact that I listened so well. And Mommy told me so a few times. I repeat it to her occasionally as well. Last week at the park, I was afraid of a slide and Mommy didn't make me go down until I was ready. When I slid to the bottom, I patted Mommy on the knee and said "day doo listening to me". Awww!

Naptime was brilliant after the zoo and I talked about from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed. I can't wait to go again!!!! Thank you Jackson and Miss Amie!!!

Love, TJ the Lion Tamer

1 comments:

Amie March 28, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

TJ,
We are so glad you and your Mommy had as much fun at the zoo as we did- because we can't wait to go back!!! Let's go again soon!

Love,
Miss Amie and Jackson

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP